Posted: April 28, 2013 Filed under: Health, Lovely stuff
The light hearted side of medicine / doctoring
Love this Japanese Doctor!
Q: Doctor, I’ve heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it… Don’t waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Fruit very good. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Grain good too. Bottom up!Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can’t think of one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain…good! Q: Aren’t fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?
Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!
Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.
Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! ‘Round’ is shape!
Well… I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways – Chardonnay in one hand – chocolate in the other – body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO-HOO, what a ride!!”
For those of you who watch what you eat, here’s the final word on nutrition and health. It’s a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Brits.
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
Posted: April 25, 2013 Filed under: Lovely stuff | Tags: Forgiveness, healing, peace
Peace and Forgiveness
Posted: April 16, 2013 Filed under: Health, Lovely stuff | Tags: Hawaii, Hawaii State Hospital, Hoʻoponopono, Ihaleakala Hew Len, Joe Vitale, Mental health, Zero Limits, Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth Health Peace and More
Ho’oponopono: What in the world is it?
Ho’oponopono is a practice of forgiveness while accepting full responsibility for negative situations that arise in your life. Once the philosophy of Ho’oponopono is truly understood, health, finances and overall well-being improve.
Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len is a stunning example of the transformative power of Ho’oponopono. He worked for four years at the Hawaii State Hospital which housed criminally insane patients. Staff turnover was high due to the violent nature of the environment. Astonishingly, Dr. Len never saw a single patient. He simply reviewed the patient files and “cleaned” himself using Ho’oponopono. He kept saying “I’m sorry” and “I love you” over and over.
According to Dr. Len in the book Zero Limits, “After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely. Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed. Not only that, but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.”
The secret? “I was simply healing the part of me that created them,” states Dr. Len
Ho’oponopono heals negative feelings and reactions. It can be practiced anywhere and doesn’t require people to adopt a new belief system or religion. As part of the law of attraction, Ho’oponopono states that we are ultimately 100 percent responsible for everything that crosses our path, including the not so pleasant. When we take full responsibility and clear the negativity within ourselves, life begins to open up and flow.
The quintessential practice of Ho’oponopono is comprised of four silent statements:
I love you
Please forgive me
When an unpleasant feeling, situation or interaction arises, the practitioner repeats these four phrases until a feeling of balance and neutrality arises. One key point of Ho’oponopono is that nothing manifests externally, it is all within. So when we mentally say “I love you,” we are expressing a loving orientation towards ourselves. “I’m sorry” is an apology for creating a disharmonious circumstance. Next, we mentally forgive ourselves for the digression. Finally, we express our gratitude. Joe Vitale of The Secret and long-time practitioner of Ho’oponopono, says that even just mentally saying “I love you” will help shift negativity into more positive, authentic states.
He observes: “Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life. This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy or anything you experience and don’t like – is up for you to heal. They don’t exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn’t with them, it’s with you, and to change them, you have to change you.”
Sources for this article include:
“What the Heck is Ho’oponopono?” Betty W. Phillips, PhD., Psychology. Retrieved on January 14, 2013 from: http://www.bettyphillipspsychology.com/id169.html
“zero limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace & More” Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len, PhD., John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2007
“Simple, but Powerful Technique: Ho’oponopono” Terri Plewa, June 2010. Retrieved on January 14, 2013 from: http://terriplewa.com
“Ho’oponopono prayer can work miracles” Just Feel Great. Retrieved on January 14, 2013 from: http://www.justfeelgreat.com/hooponopono-miracle/
“Ho’oponopono Technique” Lisa Loves Life Lessons, March 5, 2012. Retrieved on January 14, 2012 from: http://theskinnyonline.blogspot.com/2012/03/hooponopono-technique.html
“How To Practice Ho’oponopono” Fran Horvath, Hub Pages. Retrieved on January 14, 2012 from: http://franhorvath.hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Practice-Hooponopono
“Ho’oponopono: A Hawaiian Healing Technique” Yahoo Voices. Retrieved on January 14, 2012 from: http://voices.yahoo.com
Posted: April 3, 2013 Filed under: Health, Lovely stuff
……… and Dolores Cannon has perfected the procedure beautifully!
She is the author of 17+ books documenting her experiences – and has been practising for over 40 years
Studies reveal the effectiveness of medical hypnosis
by Mike Bundrant
(NaturalNews) My colleague, Chiara Marripodi, recently provided me some very interesting data on the effectiveness of hypnosis, as follows. It’s fascinating to consider the healing properties of what so many consider hocus pocus!
The validity of therapeutic hypnosis as a complementary modality is becoming recognized, as studies prove brainwave activity changes with hypnotic depth. As we move from the high-energy beta wave state to the slower theta waves, we experience perceptual and physiological changes; for example our eyes flutter, breathing is more rhythmic, the body is relaxed and time is distorted.
Interestingly, children and animals tend to reside in the alpha/theta waves, thus are more intuitive and emotional. According to Crawford, a prominent researcher in the hypnotic field, different parts of the brain are activated during hypnosis – some increasing from 13%-28%. Preliminary results also suggest the reward pathway in the brain involving dopamine is stimulated. In fact, research using fMRI shows that hypnosis requires more mental effort, hence individuals are in a heightened state of awareness.
The power of hypnosis coupled with suggestion changes belief systems by reframing the meaning we place on experience. William Tiller, a former Professor Emeritus at Stanford University aptly states, “What we give meaning to we become.”
Studies on the effects of hypnotherapy abound, for example, those tested positive for tuberculosis using the Mantoux test method were able to inhibit the test reaction following hypnotic suggestion. Interestingly, the use of cooling images for burn victims greatly increased speed of recovery. Hypnotic suggestions given pre and post surgery reduced the need for excessive anesthesia and medication.
This clearly shows that hypnosis has a neuropsychoimmunological effect on the individual; highlighting its versatility, encompassing far more than it’s traditional uses for habit management, fears and weight loss. So what allows us to delve into this part of ourselves? Consciousness is defined as awareness. How many of us are completely aware of every waking moment?
Quantum physics suggests that we are the creator of our own realities; it is our expectations and intention that creates the space around us. Indeed, William Tiller has researched the effects of intention on experimental outcome. In one study he demonstrated it was possible to repeatedly alter the acidity or alkalinity of water using intention. If this is evident with water what does this mean for the human body? We are 70% water after all!
This finding should have you on the edge of your seat, for it tells us that we are more powerful than our beliefs suggest and we significantly impact our lives and those around us. We do not live in a vacuum rather we are entangled one mind with another on a quantum level. Moreover, our emotional minds and physical bodies are tightly intertwined, thus we are co-creators not victims. Society conditions us to believe ego is our true essence.
This conditioning builds our expectations and belief system based on illusion. Consciousness is the beauty of being human. It’s what gives the matter of which we are made the innate intelligence to create. Furthermore, consciousness is found in the animal, plant and microbial kingdom albeit at differing levels.
So if our cells have consciousness what information can we tap into using hypnosis? Consciousness is the energetic thread of our existence. Hypnosis therefore is the gateway to finding our authentic selves.
Sources for this article include:
Baghdadi, G., Motie, A. N. (2009). An Investigation of Changes in Brain Wave Energy during Hypnosis with Respect to Normal EEG. Sleep and Hypnosis, 11: 40-45.
Bennet, H. L., Benson, D. R. & Hilgard, E. R. (1970). Preoperative instructions for decreased bleeding during spine sugery. Anesthesiol., 65: A245 (abstract).
Black, S. (1963b). Inhibition of immediate-type hypersensitivity response by direct suggestion under hypnosis. British Medical Journal, 6: 925-929.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital (2012, February 29). Skin infection sheds light on immune cells living in our skin. ScienceDaily. Retrieved December 18, 2012, from http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/02/120229142136.htm
Crawford, H. J., Gur, R. C., Skolnic, B., Gur, R. E. & Benson, D. (1993). Effects of hypnosis on regional cerebral blood flow during ischemic pain with and without suggested hypnotic analgesia. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 15: 181-195.
Crawford, H. J. (1994). Brain Dynamics and Hypnosis: Attentional and disattentional Processes. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 42: 204-232.
Das, J.P. (1958). The Pavlovian Theory of Hypnosis: An Evaluation. The British Journal of Psychiatry, 104: 82-90.
Gruzelier, J. H. (1999). Hypnosis from a neurobiological perspective: A review of evidence and applications to improve immune function. Anales de Psicologia, 15: 111-132.
About the author:
Watch the free video The AHA! Process: An End to Self-Sabotage and discover the lost keys to personal transformation and emotional well-being that have been suppressed by mainstream mental health for decades.
The information in this video has been called the missing link in mental health and personal development. In a world full of shallow, quick-fix techniques, second rate psychology and pharmaceutical takeovers, real solutions have become nearly impossible to find. This presentation will turn your world upside down.
Mike Bundrant is co-founder of the iNLP Center and host of Mental Health Exposed, a Natural News Radio program.
Follow Mike on Facebook for daily personal development tips.
Posted: April 1, 2013 Filed under: Lovely stuff, Woo Woo Stuff | Tags: DNA, Einstein-Rosen, Forensic Science, Language, List of Russian scientists, Pjotr Garjajev, Russians, Science in Society
Russian Scientists Reprogram Human DNA Using Words and Frequencies
DNA science has finally explained previously mysterious phenomena such as clairvoyance … intuition … hands-free healing … “supernatural” light and auras … and more.
Western scientists have limited their studies to the 10% of our DNA responsible for building proteins.
The discoveries are to the credit of Russian researchers, who ventured into DNA territory Western researchers have failed to consider.
Western scientists have limited their studies to the 10% of our DNA responsible for building proteins.
That means they have dismissed the other 90% of DNA as “junk.”
In contrast, an innovative Russian team, led by biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev, refused to accept that such a huge majority of DNA could hold no research value. To probe the mysteries of this uncharted terrain, they paired linguists with geneticists in an unconventional study to test impact of vibration and language on human DNA.
What they found was completely unexpected — our DNA stores data like a computer’s memory system. Not only that, but our genetic code uses grammar rules and syntax in a way that closely mirrors human language!
They also found that even the structuring of DNA-alkaline pairs follows a regular grammar and has set rules. It appears that all human languages are simply verbalizations of our DNA.
Changing DNA With Spoken Words and Phrases
Most astounding of all, the team discovered that living human DNA can be changed and rearranged with spoken words and phrases.
The key to changing DNA with words and phrases is in using the right frequency. Through the application of modulated radio and light frequencies, the Russians were able to influence cellular metabolism and even remedy genetic defects.
The team achieved incredible results using vibration and language. For instance, they successfully transmitted information patterns from one set of DNA to another. Eventually, they were even able to reprogram cells to another genome — they transformed frog embryos into salamander embryos without lifting a single scalpel or making one incision.
The Russians’ work provides scientific proof of why affirmations and hypnosis have such powerful effects on human beings. Our DNA is inherently programmed to respond to language. Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known this for ages. All forms of affirmations and “thought power” derive in part from this underlying principle.
The Russian research also helps explain why these esoteric techniques are not equally successful for all who use them. Since clear “communication” with DNA requires the correct frequency, individuals with more highly developed inner processes will be more able to create a conscious channel of communication with the DNA.
Individuals whose consciousness is more highly developed will have less need for any type of device (to apply radio or light frequencies). Scholars of this science believe that with consciousness, people can achieve results using only their own words and thoughts.
DNA and Intuition: How “Hypercommunication” Works And Why Humans May Now Be Able to Reclaim It
The Russian scientists also found a DNA basis for the phenomenon of intuition — or “hypercommunication.” Hypercommunication is the term used to describe situations when someone suddenly accesses information outside his or her personal knowledge base. In our times, this has become increasingly rare. That’s most likely because the top three factors that prevent hypercommunication (stress, anxiety, and a hyperactive brain) have become so prevalent.
For some creatures, like ants, hypercommunication is woven into daily existence. Did you know that when a queen ant is physically removed from her colony, her subjects continue to work and build according to plan? If she’s killed, however, the ants become aimless and all work instantly halts. Apparently, as long as the queen ant is alive, she can access the group consciousness of her colony through hypercommunication.
Now that the Russians are untangling the biological underpinnings of hypercommunication, humans may be able to regain full use of this skill. What the scientists found is that our DNA can produce “magnetized wormholes.” These magnetized wormholes are miniature versions of bridges that form near burned-out stars (called Einstein-Rosen bridges).
Einstein-Rosen bridges connect different areas of the universe, and allow the transmission of information outside of space and time. If we were able to consciously activate and control such connections, we could use our DNA to transmit and receive information from the universe’s data network. We could also contact other participants in the network.
The findings of Russian DNA science & research are so groundbreaking that they do truly sound incredible. Yet, we already have isolated examples of individuals who have mastered the necessary techniques, at least on some level. Those who have succeeded with remote healing and telepathy are examples to consider.
According to many with an active interest in the Russian DNA research, these findings reflect the major changes occurring with our Earth, sun, and galaxy. These changes are affecting human DNA and elevating consciousness in ways we may not fully understand until well into the future.
SOURCE : http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/dna-science-and-reprograming-your-dna#ixzz2JUQVEOcl
Read more: http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/dna-science-and-reprograming-your-dna#ixzz2PCz57QPm
Posted: March 31, 2013 Filed under: Cures - Success stories, Lovely stuff | Tags: Arts, Free, Hosting, Laughter, Programs, Television, Third Watch, Web Design and Development
Laughter, the best medicine
Just do yourself a favour and watch this short video – you’ll feel wonderful afterwards!
Posted: March 23, 2013 Filed under: Health, Lovely stuff
Twelve Things Happy People
By Jacob Sokol – Sensophy
“I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright and would be automatically bestowed upon me as time passed. I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live – that there were specific disciplines and ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.”
Studies conducted by positivity psychologist Sonja Lyubomirsky point to 12 things happy people do differently to increase their levels of happiness. These are things that we can start doing today to feel the effects of more happiness in our lives. (Check out her book The How of Happiness.)
I want to honor and discuss each of these 12 points, because no matter what part of life’s path we’re currently traveling on, these ‘happiness habits’ will always be applicable.
1. Express gratitude. – When you appreciate what you have, what you have appreciates in value. Kinda cool right? So basically, being grateful for the goodness that is already evident in your life will bring you a deeper sense of happiness. And that’s without having to go out and buy anything. It makes sense. We’re gonna have a hard time ever being happy if we aren’t thankful for what we already have.
2. Cultivate optimism. – Winners have the ability to manufacture their own optimism. No matter what the situation, the successful diva is the chick who will always find a way to put an optimistic spin on it. She knows failure only as an opportunity to grow and learn a new lesson from life. People who think optimistically see the world as a place packed with endless opportunities, especially in trying times.
3. Avoid over-thinking and social comparison. – Comparing yourself to someone else can be poisonous. If we’re somehow ‘better’ than the person that we’re comparing ourselves to, it gives us an unhealthy sense of superiority. Our ego inflates – KABOOM – our inner Kanye West comes out! If we’re ‘worse’ than the person that we’re comparing ourselves to, we usually discredit the hard work that we’ve done and dismiss all the progress that we’ve made. What I’ve found is that the majority of the time this type of social comparison doesn’t stem from a healthy place. If you feel called to compare yourself to something, compare yourself to an earlier version of yourself.
4. Practice acts of kindness. – Performing an act of kindness releases serotonin in your brain. (Serotonin is a substance that has TREMENDOUS health benefits, including making us feel more blissful.) Selflessly helping someone is a super powerful way to feel good inside. What’s even cooler about this kindness kick is that not only will you feel better, but so will people watching the act of kindness. How extraordinary is that? Bystanders will be blessed with a release of serotonin just by watching what’s going on. A side note is that the job of most anti-depressants is to release more serotonin. Move over Pfizer, kindness is kicking ass and taking names.
5. Nurture social relationships. – The happiest people on the planet are the ones who have deep, meaningful relationships. Did you know studies show that people’s mortality rates are DOUBLED when they’re lonely? WHOA! There’s a warm fuzzy feeling that comes from having an active circle of good friends who you can share your experiences with. We feel connected and a part of something more meaningful than our lonesome existence.
6. Develop strategies for coping. – How you respond to the ‘craptastic’ moments is what shapes your character. Sometimes crap happens – it’s inevitable. Forrest Gump knows the deal. It can be hard to come up with creative solutions in the moment when manure is making its way up toward the fan. It helps to have healthy strategies for coping pre-rehearsed, on-call, and in your arsenal at your disposal.
7. Learn to forgive. – Harboring feelings of hatred is horrible for your well-being. You see, your mind doesn’t know the difference between past and present emotion. When you ‘hate’ someone, and you’re continuously thinking about it, those negative emotions are eating away at your immune system. You put yourself in a state of suckerism (technical term) and it stays with you throughout your day.
8. Increase flow experiences. – Flow is a state in which it feels like time stands still. It’s when you’re so focused on what you’re doing that you become one with the task. Action and awareness are merged. You’re not hungry, sleepy, or emotional. You’re just completely engaged in the activity that you’re doing. Nothing is distracting you or competing for your focus.
9. Savor life’s joys. – Deep happiness cannot exist without slowing down to enjoy the joy. It’s easy in a world of wild stimuli and omnipresent movement to forget to embrace life’s enjoyable experiences. When we neglect to appreciate, we rob the moment of its magic. It’s the simple things in life that can be the most rewarding if we remember to fully experience them.
10. Commit to your goals. – Being wholeheartedly dedicated to doing something comes fully-equipped with an ineffable force. Magical things start happening when we commit ourselves to doing whatever it takes to get somewhere. When you’re fully committed to doing something, you have no choice but to do that thing. Counter-intuitively, having no option – where you can’t change your mind – subconsciously makes humans happier because they know part of their purpose.
11. Practice spirituality. – When we practice spirituality or religion, we recognize that life is bigger than us. We surrender the silly idea that we are the mightiest thing ever. It enables us to connect to the source of all creation and embrace a connectedness with everything that exists. Some of the most accomplished people I know feel that they’re here doing work they’re “called to do.”
12. Take care of your body. – Taking care of your body is crucial to being the happiest person you can be. If you don’t have your physical energy in good shape, then your mental energy (your focus), your emotional energy (your feelings), and your spiritual energy (your purpose) will all be negatively affected. Did you know that studies conducted on people who were clinically depressed showed that consistent exercise raises happiness levels just as much as Zoloft? Not only that, but here’s the double whammy… Six months later, the people who participated in exercise were less likely to relapse because they had a higher sense of self-accomplishment and self-worth.
About the Author
Jacob Sokol is committed to living an extraordinary life. He has released a book “Living on Purpose – An Uncommon Guide to Finding, Living, and Rocking Your Life’s Purpose.” He also loves his mom dearly.
Posted: March 16, 2013 Filed under: Lovely stuff, Woo Woo Stuff | Tags: Consciousness, Dimension, Earth, energy, Philosophy, Physical body, Physical plane, Religion and Spirituality
A Date with Your Higher Self
Your higher self is the real you, the soul consciousness that is so, so much more than the physical form you know so well. Your higher self is the you that is unlimited and eternal. It’s the part of you that excites you with inspiration, guides you with intuition and teaches you through insight… time to make a date, right?
Your intentions, desires and your secrets are well-known to your higher self. You know everything about you. Chances are, you’ve probably had a very limited conversation with your higher self. Those incredibly useful flashes of intuition and inspiration can become a much bigger part of your life, if you allow this communication to flourish.
Connecting with your higher self is kind of a paradox – you ARE connected, always. In fact, it’s more than a connection, it’s a unity. The physical you can’t be separated from the energetic consciousness-you. But we are here in this physical state, and part of that is a feeling of separation from everything else. In reality there is no separation. Where does the energy of you begin and end? If you can accept that you are much more than this physical being, you can understand that you are your higher self, having a physical experience.
Why Is It Important to Listen to Your Higher Self?
Your higher self is your best guide for an awesome, meaningful experience here on the physical plane. Any time you get an inexplicable feeling or premonition, your higher self is trying to communicate with you and guide you on the right course of action.
How Does the Higher Self Communicate?
If you’ve been dismissing those hunches and gut feelings, you might want to ask yourself why. Information that comes from the higher self is not necessarily picked up with the physical senses, but it’s no less valid! After all, you can’t physically perceive gravity, but obviously there’s something keeping you from floating away like a birthday balloon. Many of us are so used to believing that only what we perceive with our physical senses is real and we tend to ignore this hugely important aspect of ourselves – the energetic.
Another potential issue you may have with the messages you’re receiving from your higher self is that they’re often garbled, cryptic and totally baffling, especially if they come to you in dreams. It really helps to journal these weird messages because sometimes the answers become clear when you write about them.
Sometimes you can hear voices; other times, you’ll receive images or strong urges to do – or not do – something. One ability you’ll develop as you become used to hearing your higher self is the ability to discern between the fear-based voice of the ego and the infinite/eternal voice of your higher self. You can develop a keen awareness of your body as a great “translator” of your higher self’s messages.
A Date With Your Higher Self
So, back to the date. I recommend making a date with your higher self: imagine a tranquil, peaceful setting, someplace you love to be in. Not ‘do’ in. ‘Be’ in. If you want, you can imagine your higher self as a physical presence, like your very best friend sitting beside you. Or you can imagine yourself surrounded by a warm, loving energy. Go with whatever images are right for you! Once you feel the presence of your higher self, you can ask questions about anything. The higher self does not judge or criticize.
Sign up and download a free Energy Breakthrough Kit to learn more about communicating with your higher self
Be open to answers! Don’t forget they may come in a variety of delivery methods: words, feelings, images, things suddenly coming into your line of sight or anything that suddenly comes into your awareness…
How do you tell the difference between a fear-based answer that your ego gives you and the voice of the higher self? How do you know that the answers aren’t just imagination, or something your mind made up to appease you? Here’s how:
If you feel physical sensations of anxiety, tension, fear, anger, etc., you are talking to the ego. The ego creates its identity around pain. That’s what it knows. That’s what it’s comfortable with and that’s the language it understands. It wants to keep identifying with that negativity because then it has an identity.
If you feel physical sensations of lightness, love, energy, happiness, etc., you are talking to the higher self. There is no identity in the higher self. It’s just energy, with no beginning and no end. The natural state of the higher self is free, loving and joyful.
One method is to ask yes/no questions and then listen for the immediate answer – sometimes even before you finish the question. This immediate response is probably your higher self,bypassing the programming of the mind. If you were to give yourself time to analyze your question, believe me, the ego would start chiming in with its usual negative chatter!
Another method is to journal. You can ask questions and write or type your first,immediate gut-reaction answers. Then go back and re-read them with an awareness of your physical and emotional response, you’ll see right away if your answer came from the ego or the higher self. Journaling also helps make sense of messages you don’t “get” right away.
If the answers seem wiser than usual, it’s the higher self. If the answers seem forced or if they sound like you telling other people what they want to hear, they’re from the ego. If the answers seem like they’re coming from a higher intelligence, they are.
You – that is, the higher you – is your best guide. Your ultimate teacher. So make a date with your higher self, and find out what’s going on in your life. Ask the big questions from your “big self.” Your life will take on a whole new meaning – and possibly a whole new direction as your higher self points you toward what is right for you.
SOURCE : http://www.loveorabove.com/blog/higher-self/
Posted: March 2, 2013 Filed under: Home, Lovely stuff | Tags: Allspice, Aroma compound, Bay leaf, Cinnamon, Ginger, natural room scents; air freshener;, Odor, Orange, Spice
Natural Room Scents
Add fragrance to your home using simmering waters infused with spices, herbs, & fruit. Avoid toxic artificially scented products.
- Citrus, sliced — lemons, oranges, limes (may use peel only, if preferred)
- Herbs — rosemary, thyme, & bay leaves
- Spices– whole cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice (optional), anise (optional); may substitute ground/powdered spices
- Ginger (fresh or powdered)
- Extracts–vanilla, almond, mint
- Pine twigs (or other fragrant twigs)
Use a pint (2 cup) jar, container, or pot to combine scent waters. Add ingredients to container, cover with water, and choose from these options:
–simmer on stove top, topping off with more water as it evaporates
–add heated mixture to a slow cooker, fondue pot, or something similar that will keep mixture heated. Preheat waters to a boil (in microwave or on stove top). As water evaporates, always top it off with HOT water to keep the temperature as high as possible. Higher heat = more fragrance.FRAGRANT COMBINATIONS:
1. Orange, Cinnamon & Spice. 1 orange, 2 cinnamon sticks (or 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon), 1/2 tablespoon whole cloves (or 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves), 1/2 tablespoon whole allspice (or 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice), 1 anise star (optional)
2. Lemon, Rosemary & Vanilla. 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, 2 lemons, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
3. Lime, Thyme, Mint & Vanilla. 3 limes, 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme, 1/2 teaspoon mint extract, 1 teaspoon vanilla.
4. Orange, Ginger, & Almond. 1 orange (or peel from 2 oranges), 1 4″ finger of ginger, sliced (or 1 tsp ground ginger), 1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
5. Pine, Bay Leaves, & Nutmeg. Handful of pine twigs or needles, 4 bay leaves, 1 whole nutmeg, outer layer grated into mixture.
Scented waters may be refrigerated between uses. Reuse for 2-3 days, or as long as they still have a pleasant fragrance.
See the recipe online at http://www.TheYummyLife.com/recipes/275
Posted: February 11, 2013 Filed under: Lovely stuff | Tags: Earth, Genetically modified organism, GMO, Innate immune system, Monsanto, PH, Positive and negative (NLP), Sugar substitute
We want to live in a world that is ……..
Free from the limitations that currently exist on Earth. A world of endless possibilities filled with nations of cooperative families and communities who have one goal–to function as a unit. One that can only survive through the purest, positive intent to benefit humanity. This is our world and we are all building it together.
In Our World…
- People embrace natural living foods. Dead, processed foods filled with artificial sweeteners, flavors, chemicals and preservatives do not exist. People recognize that genetically modified organisms (GMO) and companies that create or endorse foods containing GMO have no place in our world. Bye bye Monsanto.
- People believe in the concept of natural immunity and refute any attempts to create an artificial equivalent in vaccines. They understand that immunization is not vaccination and that most diseases must run their course to guarantee natural immunity for life. They can filter through all propaganda relating to vaccine effectiveness and simply accept that in a natural world, you don’t inject children with neurotoxins, carcinogens, immunotoxins, excitotoxins, allergens and sterility agents under ANY circumstances regardless of ANY claims to prevent disease.
- People drink clean water, free from chemicals and can taste the difference between each–to the extent that they are repulsed by any water containing artificially injected chemicals such as fluoride and chlorine.
- People see pristine blue skies everywhere, free from geoengineering initiatives that create chemtrails with vast levels of pollutants. They create suspension vehicles that can travel at least ten times faster than any commercial aircraft with technology that does not expel even one particle of pollutants (and that tech exists right now).
- People develop thousands of uses for free energy including free energy vehicles, machinery and other technology that will never be patented or limited by anyone or anything. The oil industry which currently controls all the world’s energy falls apart.
- People develop anti-pollution technology that cleans every lake, river and ocean on the planet. They restore the integrity, mineral content and pH of all soil as well as clean and rid all pollutants from Earth’s atmosphere. The Environmental Protection Agency (and similar agencies in all other countries) is completely revamped and becomes one with the people.
- People become one with the animal kingdom and can no longer relate to the industry of raising animals for the primary purpose of their slaughter and consumption of their carcasses. The factory farm and meat industry implodes.
- People promote the use of natural eco-friendly materials such as hemp, flax, kenaf, sisal and the use of herbs and plant-based extracts to replace every man-made chemical that pollutes our planet. The chemical industry falls apart as they can no longer compete with the overwhelming desire for a clean planet by its inhabitants.
- People embrace natural health and super foods rather than pharmaceuticals to treat or prevent disease. Food and herbs are their medicine. Conventional medicine relying of drugs, vaccines, psychiatry, chemotherapy, radiation, and all other toxic methods of diagnosis and treatment do not exist.
- People appreciate the perfection that is the human body in its natural state and end routine male and female circumcision. Moyels come to a sudden “ah ha moment” and realize that foreskin may actually be a functional part of a man’s anatomy.
- People accept their physical shape regardless of their weight or appearance. They don’t make comparisons to any other human being. They appreciate that they are unique and the manifestation of their physique is of service to themselves and not necessarily to others. More than half of celebrities and most of hollywood disappears due to this revelation.
- People have an elevated sense of humor and laugh at the suggestion offlu pandemics, global warming and all other fear-based hoaxes currently promoted by government and the mainstream media. Such tactics which lack any coherent or intelligible meaning in a benevolent world become foreign and can only be interpreted as humor. They essentially become fairy tales incorporated in children’s books for the amusement of 6-year olds.
- People govern themselves. There is no need for government, laws or policing. ALL people live in a morally responsible manner. They help and love each other unconditionally because they fully grasp concepts relating to community and service to others rather than service to self.
- People don’t need guns but they are still available. Not a single bullet ever penetrates another human body again due to advanced technology which prevents bullets from penetrating the skin of benevolent beings. Since our world is built on a society of free will and free choice, guns are available for enthusiasts, but they become very primitive technology.
- People don’t need money or monetary systems. Banks do not exist. Our world is an advanced society with no need for such outdated systems of exchange. Communities, cities, regions, states and entire nations create abundance simply through the intent and will to continue to advance technology, health care, resources, networks and society in general because they know that an empowered world working together experiences a positive growth and development, which accelerates at an exponential rate compared to one that is limited by exchanging paper or numbers on a computer.
- Most of all, people don’t feel victimized. They do not feel they are controlled, manipulated, coerced, deceived or forced into any situation that is not within the greater good of the collective or their own benefit.
There is no need for greed, rage, gluttony, envy, jealousy or other human emotions which have segregated humanity for thousands of years. They are fully empowered beings capable of creation at the speed of thought. Since they don’t persist with negative emotions and see every human being as an empowered member of this collective, there are no other powers that be, secret societies, or influential decision makers that act as puppeteers to command others to their will. The only beings that exist on the planet are those who commit to the greater good of the collective. It is impossible for any being who is not benevolent or loving towards the collective to survive in this world.
This is our world.
If you think this is possible, then it is. If you don’t agree with all of the above, that’s ok too. Make your own list and let it consist of all of those things you want to include in your world to advance human societies.
We are ALL building our worlds together.
Marco Torres is a research specialist, writer and consumer advocate for healthy lifestyles. He holds degrees in Public Health and Environmental Science and is a professional speaker on topics such as disease prevention, environmental toxins and health policy.
Michael Forrester is a spiritual counselor and is a practicing motivational speaker for corporations in Japan, Canada and the United States.
Sourced from this page : http://truththeory.com/2012/12/26/we-want-to-live-in-a-world-that-is/