MIRACLE MINERAL SOLUTION – a detailed summary
MMS & MMS 2
Miracle Mineral Solution
It is the body that cures the disease and heals damage to the body.
It is not suggested that Miracle Mineral Solution cures diseases.
MMS is not intended for the treatment of any particular disease, rather it acts as a super-charger to the immune system.
- Amazing as it might seem, when used correctly, the immune system can use this power tool to only attack those pathogens, bacteria and
viruses etc. that are harmful to the body.
- It does not affect the friendly (aerobic) bacteria in the body, nor any healthy cells.
- We encourage you to conduct your own research and not just accept what is written here.
This information in no way replaces professional medical diagnosis and/or treatment.
How MMS goes to work in the body
- Activated MMS (chlorine dioxide) enters the body
- Red blood cells pick it up and carry this gas to all parts of the body
- MMS gas is not attracted to healthy cells, but when approaching pathogens, it destroys them rapidly
- The fragments then float away in the bloodstream, to be eliminated from the body
- Chlorine dioxide exists in the human body for only a few hours and then deteriorates into ordinary table salt and neutral molecules of oxygen. There is nothing left in the body to build up or cause side effects
It is well known that most healing occurs during sleep so do try to take a dose of MMS in the evening before going to bed.
Take a dose any time you feel your health is at risk.
MMS can be taken on an empty stomach, but for many it is best taken after eating.
It is important to follow these directions exactly:
Mixing ratio of MMS to Citric Acid or Lemon Juice is:
1 drop MMS 5 drops Citric Acid
1. Mix 1 drop MMS with 5 drops lemon juice or citric acid in a glass or cup. Swirl gently to mix the contents
2. Wait 3 minutes – this is an important step
3. The liquid will turn yellow
4. Top the glass up with water and drink.
It is beneficial for teeth and mouth hygiene to swish a little around the mouth for a minute or two before swallowing
• Please refrigerate your Citric Acid
• Please do not take fruit juice containing ascorbic acid or added Vitamin C just after drinking MMS as it will lessen the benefits. Rather wait 3 hours. Drink plenty of purified water to help the body flush out the toxins.
Children and Babies
It is perfectly safe for children and babies to take MMS. Of course, children must have a lower dosage than adults, e.g. 1 drop at a time. Please conduct further research in this regard. There is abundant information and help available.