MMS – tasteless – NEW!Posted: February 16, 2012
Here’s great news for those folk who struggle with the taste of MMS.
Please note that BIO-SIL’s Citric Acid is not the 50% one so you would need to follow the directions for the *120 drops. I measured 120 drops to the brim on a baking powder 5 ml measuring spoon. It would be best to check once using your measuring spoon to safe having to count out the drops each time! (Yvonne)
MMS BASIC DETOX Protocol
(Dr. Ron’s pH adjusted MMS1)
(Dr. Ron can be contacted at www.h2oairwateramericas.com)
A new way of taking MMS that tastes better and more subtle to stomach, because we are buffering the pH to 5.2 to reduce acidity.
Recipe: (shelf life of this is 30 days)
In one quart or one liter container with lid & markings on the side as needed (keep refrigerated and out of sunlight) Can also use 4 oz or 120 ml measuring cup to pour into at each use
- 24 drops MMS (28%)
- 24 drops citric acid (50%) or *120 drops lemon juice or 10 % citric acid
- mix by swirling (activate) exactly 20 seconds or (3 minutes with lemon or 10 % citric)
- add one quart or one liter distilled water(pH 5 to 6) mix (do not add alkaline water)
- add 1/8 US teaspoon (0.6ml) baking soda (Bicarbonate of soda) to mix then stir well (use aluminum free)
Metric equivalents of this recipe:
- 4 oz (120 ml) = 3 drops activated MMS (same as protocol 1000)
- 2 oz (60 ml) = 1.5 drops MMS
- 1 oz (30 ml) = 0.75 drops MMS
To Start: Take 2 oz. (60 ml) four times day and work up to higher amounts and frequency as needed. Taking 4 oz. (120 ml) hourly for 8 hours is equal to 3 drops hourly of MMS, the same as protocol 1000. Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or unwanted effect.
To Start if child or sensitive adult: Children or adults very sensitive can start at 1oz (30 ml) 4 times daily and work up slowly if needed. Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or unwanted effect.
Monitor and adjust as needed:
- Stay at each amount for 2 to 3 days before increasing so that if unwanted symptoms arise you can go back to a safe known level.
- Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or unwanted symptoms.
- If you need to reduce your amount, then you can take smaller amount more often or the same amount less often.
- We are finding that a low steady amount is all some people need. Some conditions may need an initial higher amount and then a lower amount for continual use.
- ALWAYS DRINK 8 GLASSES OF GOOD WATER DAILY FOR HYDRATION & DETOX
If taste is still undesirable then add one drop peppermint oil to each 4 oz at the time of usage. It is much better to mix up the whole quart than to try and mix individual uses. The optimal pH is 5.2 but the range of 5.0-5.5 should be acceptable.
Recipe changes: If you change the recipe amount of 24 drops of MMS, then you will need to adjust the amount of baking soda as needed to bring the pH to 5.2 or into the range of 5 to 5.5 pH. If you need to take an amount that is larger than 3 drops of MMS, then you can simply drink a larger amount of the recipe mix. Eight ounces (240 ml) would equal a 6 drop dose of MMS.
These statements not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult physician prior to use.