“Silver” Fillings – danger-zone!Posted: February 22, 2012
MERCURY POISONING VIA DENTAL FILLINGS
Please visit this page for the full report plus a video clip that is illuminating to say the least!
Silver Fillings in Your Mouth Release Mercury
Most people are aware that mercury is a poison, but many overlook the fact that they have this toxic metal implanted in their mouth in the form of “silver” (amalgam) fillings. I explained on the Dr. Oz show that three out of four adults have silver fillings — and the primary ingredient in them is mercury.
There are 1,000 mg of mercury in the average filling — this is about 1 million times more mercury than is found in seafood, which is in microgram quantities.
Even the conservative EPA and CDC advise pregnant women to avoid high-mercury fish like tuna, due to the well documented adverse effects on fetuses.
Mercury is an incredibly potent neurotoxin; it doesn’t take much to cause serious damage because it’s an absolute poison. If you were to take the amount of mercury in a typical thermometer and put it in a small lake, that lake would be closed down due to environmental hazards.
Yet, amounts much higher than that are readily put into people’s mouths daily, with many unaware of the risks. It’s estimated that 75 percent of Americans are ignorant about the fact that amalgam fillings are actually 50 percent mercury. Worse still, every time you chew you liberate mercury from your fillings. Actually, almost any kind of stimulation can cause your fillings to release mercury, including eating, drinking, brushing your teeth, grinding your teeth and chewing gum. If you want to see the vapors released for yourself, watch the shocking video below.