Check Your Meds with new online toolPosted: December 2, 2012
How the Pharmaceutical Industry
Profits from False Claims, and a
Brand New Online Tool that Can
Help You Get Better Health Care
Please click this link to watch video interview and/or read the full story
- Evidence shows drug companies frequently hide vital information about their drugs in order to get it on the market and keep it there
- Nearly 40 years’ worth of research has yielded no evidence whatsoever to support the hypothesis that depression is caused by abnormalities in your serotonin system.
- A common antidepressant, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI’s) are a much less effective treatment for clinical depression than is commonly thought. In fact, some suggest it’s the drug’s action on the serotonin system that might be responsible for the drugs’ ability to cause violent and suicidal ideation
- SSRI’s are strongly linked to suicidal behavior. Other side effects less commonly known and/or discussed include homicidal tendencies, birth defects, miscarriages, and voluntary abortions due to the baby being diagnosed with a birth defect
- Although most drugs “work” in the sense that they have an effect, many cause more harm than good.
- Rxisk.org is a website designed to create a people’s movement for safer drugs. One of the features on the site will allow you to go through a series of questions that will help you determine whether ailments you’re having are associated with any of the drugs you’re taking. At the end, you will get a report that you can then bring with you to your prescribing doctor, to aid you in making a more comprehensive risk versus benefit analysis