Sprouts – wonderful sproutsPosted: January 16, 2014
Sprouts boost energy, digestion and immunity
by Jonathan Landsman
(NaturalNews) Conventional farming practices destroy the soil; generate poor-quality food and pour tons of unwanted chemicals into our environment. The use of GMOs, toxic pesticides and antibiotics pose devastating consequences to human health. Fortunately, on an individual level, there is a simple solution to many of these dangerous health issues.
Learn how to grow organic food – for pennies per pound. Imagine enjoying fresh food (every day) filled with essential amino acids, antioxidants plus many other immune boosting nutrients. On the next NaturalNews Talk Hour, we’ll talk about the benefits of sprouting and indoor gardening – without the need for soil or farming expertise.
Visit: http://www.naturalhealth365.com and enter your email address for show details + FREE gifts!
6 ways that indoor organic gardening can improve your life
1. Lower your food bill: With rising fuel costs; droughts and poor farmland yields – there seems to be no end in sight to rising grocery store food prices. But, there is an answer, did you know that seeds can multiply 7-15 times their weight. In other words, you get lots of food for pennies per pound – when growing your own food.
2. Greater nutritional value: Most conventionally-grown produce lacks nutrition and they’re filled with toxic chemicals that destroy human health. Organic sprouts have a greater concentration of proteins, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, RNA, DNA and bioflavonoids compared to the mature version of the plant.
3. Chemical-free: When growing 100% organic sprouts – you never need to use GMOs, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, fumigants or any other cancer-causing chemicals. I often say ‘know the source of your food’ – well, developing your own indoor garden is the best way to achieve food security.
4. Quick and easy. Even in cold weather conditions, anyone can enjoy fresh, living food – 365 days per year.
5. Improve your immune system. Growing your own delicate, easy-to-digest, sprout food can supply a huge amount of enzymes to improve your digestion and immunity. Remember, without enzymes – there is no life.
6. Better for the environment. Growing your own fresh, living sprouts will dramatically reduce the ‘time in transit’ fuel costs related to conventionally-grown agricultural products. It’s the ultimate local organic food.
On the next NaturalNews Talk Hour – Jonathan Landsman and ‘Sproutman’ Steve Meyerowitz reveal the health benefits of building an indoor (organic) sprout garden. Don’t miss this amazing show!
This week’s guest: ‘Sproutman’ Steve Meyerowitz, a top expert on sprouting and indoor gardening
Learn how to save money and grow your own organic food – quickly and easily – Sun. Jan. 19
‘Sproutman’ Steve Meyerowitz is the author of several books on health, diet, and nutrition including, Sprouts the Miracle Food and Wheatgrass Nature’s Finest Medicine. Steve is one of the world’s leading proponents of sprouting, juicing, fasting, wheatgrass, indoor gardening, raw foods and pure water.
After 20 years of disappointment with orthodox medicine, Steve became symptom-free through his use of diet, juices, and fasting. In 1980, he founded “The Sprout House”, a “no-cooking” school in New York City teaching the benefits of a living foods diet. Featured on PBS and several other major media outlets, his sprouting inventions, including the “Hemp Sprout Bag” have sold nationwide and helped thousands of people live healthier lives.
Grow an indoor organic food garden. On the next NaturalNews Talk Hour – Jonathan Landsman and ‘Sproutman’ Steve Meyerowitz will talk about the health benefits of sprouts; why sprouts are more nutritious; how to set up an inexpensive indoor garden plus much more.