Pigmented spots are also known as Melasma. However, you can make a natural remedy get rid of those pigmented spots on your face.
Melasma is a skin disorder that results in blotchy facial pigmentation. The other name for this disorder is also known as chloasma, this means green skin. When someone has brownish spots it is then called Melasma.
Melasma pigmentation is caused by over productive melanin components in the pigment cells, melanocytes, which is taken up by the keratinocytes and deposited into the dermis. This disorder arises in healthy, non-pregnant adults and can persist for decades.
Triggers for Melasma
• Sun exposure causes the melanocytes to produce more melanin in the skin, which causes the spots to become darker.
• Pregnancy but the spots can fade after delivery.
• Hormone treatments-contraceptive pills that contain estrogen or progesterone, hormone replacement, intrauterine and implants are a factor in this disorder.
• Certain medications, scented or deodorant soaps, toiletries, and cosmetics can cause a phototoxic reaction that triggers this disorder and can persist long term.
You can naturally treat this disorder and get rid of those pesky skin spots. You can spend tons of money visiting the dermatologist about your disorder and then spend more money on treating the condition by using topical solutions, taking medications, etc. Why would you spend a ton of money when you can treat yourself, naturally, and in the comfort of your home?
What you need:
• 100 grams of sour cherry seeds
• 500 ml of olive oil
• Glass jar
1. Crush the cherry seeds hard shell and grind the inside of the seed
2. Place the ground seeds in the jar and pour the olive oil over them.
3. Let the mixture sit for two weeks in a dark place.
4. After the mixture has set for two weeks strain the mixture.
5. Keep the liquid in the jar and apply it to your face daily.